Users shall carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this Contract, in particular those for exemption from or limitation of liability, dispute resolution and governing law. Users undertake to accept and comply with the terms of this Contract and shall not claim the invalidity of this Contract or request the withdrawal of this Contract on the grounds that they have not read the contents of this Contract or received answers to user queries from Teambition.
1. This website (including but not limited to teambition.com and other websites and related applications) shall be owned and operated by Shanghai Huiyi information Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Huiyi”).
2. This Contract is a legal contract between website users (including individuals, enterprises and other organizations) and the website operator Huiyi. Any access to and browsing of and registration on this website by users shall mean that they have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Contract, and any access to and use of this website by users shall be subject to their acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract.
1. All intellectual property rights in and to this website including but not limited to applications, source codes, trademarks, logos, interface designs and application programming interfaces (API) shall be owned by Huiyi. Users shall not duplicate, modify, disseminate, mirror on a server that is not part of this website or otherwise illegally use such intellectual property rights.
2. Any original data created by a user on this website platform shall belong to such user, and such user shall have the right to dispose of the aforementioned data in any form, including duplicating, exporting and deleting them from the platform.
3. Users shall ensure that any contents published or stored (including but not limited to those uploaded, saved, published and released) by them on this website and related servers shall not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of any other third parties. In the event of the existence of the circumstances mentioned herein, Huiyi shall have the right to take measures including but not limited to restriction, shielding, deletion and modification against the foregoing contents according to the specific circumstances, and any losses caused thereby to the users of this website shall be borne by the users of this website; If Huiyi is liable to any other third parties for such acts of the users of this website as described herein, Huiyi shall have the right to recover all losses from the users of this website.
1. During the use of this website service, users shall follow the following rules:
2. If a user violates any of the above provisions while using this website service, Huiyi shall have the right to require such user to make corrections or to take all necessary measures directly (including but not limited to suspending or terminating such user’s right to use this website service and to recovering any losses incurred therefrom) in order to mitigate any impact resulting from such user’s misconduct.
3. Any email address corresponding to the Internet domain name owned by a user shall be the unique identification information of such user’s warrant. When such user no longer owns or has full control over its domain name registered on this website, Huiyi shall have the right to delete all user data at any time. In advanced mode, the system supports an email address corresponding to multiple domain names. When the ownership of the earliest primary domain name registered changes, Huiyi shall have the right to delete all user data of the primary domain name and its associated domain names at any time.
4. Users shall bear full responsibility for the authenticity, legality and validity of the information registered in Teambition, and users shall not impersonate others nor publish any information in the name of others and maliciously use a registered account to mislead other users, otherwise, Teambition shall have the right to immediately stop providing its services and close its account number, and all legal liability arising therefrom shall be solely assumed by users.
5. Any direct or indirect use of Teambition services and data by users in various ways (such as RSS source and off-web API reference) shall be deemed to be unconditional acceptance of all contents of this Contract; if users have an objection to any provision of this Contract, please stop using all services provided by Teambition.
6. Users undertake that they shall not use Teambition in any way to do any acts directly or indirectly in violation of the laws of China and social morals, and Teambition shall have the right to delete any contents that violate the above undertaking.
7. Users shall not use Teambition services to make, upload, duplicate, release, disseminate or reprint any of the following contents that:
8. Teambition shall have the right to review and monitor any use of Teambition by users, If a user violates any of the above provisions while using Teambition, Teambition or its authorized person shall have the right to require such user to make corrections or to take all necessary measures directly (including but not limited to altering or deleting any content posted by such user and suspending or terminating such user’s right to use Teambition) to mitigate any impact resulting from such user’s misconduct.
9. Teambition shall have the right but not be obliged to review any content published by users, and shall have the right to process any infringing information according to the relevant evidence combined with the Tort liability Law, the Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Network Dissemination of Information and other laws and regulations and Teambition’s community guiding principles.
1. This website shall take all possible measures to protect the security of user data and personal information and shall distribute any user’s information only according to such user’s behavior instructions on the website, and shall not disclose to or share with any third parties any user’s specific data except:
2. This website shall reserve the right to use aggregated statistical information and shall, without disclosing any privacy information of a single user, have the right to analyze the entire user database and to make any commercial use of the user database.
1. This website shall make its best efforts to ensure the continuous and reliable operation of the software platform. However, in view of the particularity of the network service, this website shall not bear any legal liability and economic compensation liability for all losses that may be caused by any possible interruption or termination of the network service.
2. This website shall make its best efforts to ensure the safe backup of customer data, provided that this website can not undertake to restore data on a 100% basis, and shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by data loss.
3. Where any data need to be recovered from a backup file, this website normally takes 4 hours and up to 48 hours to complete it, within which the data recovery shall be deemed to be a continuous service.
4. This website shall not be liable for any disruption and prolonged termination of network services due to any force majeure or any reasons beyond the control of this website, provided that this website shall do its utmost to minimize any loss and impact caused thereby to users.
5. This website shall take all possible measures to protect the security of user data and personal information. However, any files in Teambition that are opened by users by using or installing any third-party application will be opened in such third-party application, and this website shall not bear any legal liability and economic compensation liability for all losses caused by such third-party application.
6. In view of the particularity of the Internet system and environment, any information and personal data shared by customers in the service may be duplicated, reprinted, altered or used for other illegal purposes by others, for which this website shall not assume any responsibility.
7. There may be any contents or acts of others including threatening, defamatory, objectionable or illegal contents or acts or any infringement upon any rights (including intellectual property rights) of others and any anonymous or false information from others during the use of the service by customers, for which this website shall not assume any responsibility.
8. Any grounds for exemption from liability related to specific network security incidents. For example, to the extent permitted by law, this website shall not be liable for any disruption of services and disclosure of information caused by any computer viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs or destruction of a hacker attack.
1. This website shall have the right to amend any terms of this Contract at any time. In the event of any change in the contents of this Contract, this website shall be updated on the working day prior to the effective date of the amendment.
2. If a user continues to use the web services, such user shall be deemed to have accepted any amendments to the relevant terms of this Contract on this website.
Users agree that they shall make full indemnity for any claims or requests (including but not limited to any reasonable lawyer’s fees) made by any third parties against this website and its affiliates or any losses incurred by this website and its affiliates deriving from or resulting from any uploading, transmission or sharing by users of any information through the service or any use of other functions of this service, any breach of this Contract or any infringement upon any rights of others.
1. The conclusion, performance, construction and dispute resolution of this Contract shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of China.
2. Any disputes between both parties arising out of the contents or performance of this Contract shall first be resolved through friendly consultation, if such disputes can not be resolved through consultation, either party may bring a lawsuit to the people’s court in the place of registration of Huiyi.